Complete an application online*
- Undergraduate students Online Application
- Graduate Students Online Application
- Intensive English Students Online Application
- Freshman: Official secondary school transcript, and graduation or school leaving document. Applicants who have the TOEFL waived or have graduated from an American high school must submit ACT or SAT results.
- Transfer applicants: Official transcript from each university or college attended, and may also be required to submit secondary school records.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score. (See FAQ page for language requirements.)
- With the exception of students from the following English speaking countries: Australia, Belize, Canada (except Quebec), England, Eritrea, Fiji, Papua New Guinea, Ghana, Ireland, Israel, Kenya, Malawi, New Zealand, Scotland, South Africa, and Wales.
- Official transcripts and diploma;
- Official TOEFL/IELTS (see catalog for language requirements);
- Department supporting documentation (please see Graduate degree requirements).
Prospective students should review NMSUs graduate and undergraduate catalogs for other application and admission requirements, including grade point average requirements.
For assistance attesting or certifying academic or other educational documents, contact the nearest EducationUSA advising center. EducationUSA advisors can answer many questions about applying to American universities and the U.S. system of education.
If your current/previous institution is an eScrip-Safe® Network Member, you may order your documents sent electronically using the eScrip-Safe format.
- NMSU Division of Student Affairs & Enrollment Management: University Admissions
- (575) 646-2736
- Educational Services Building, Suite 8
- MSC 3G / P.O. Box 30001, Las Cruces, NM 88003-8001