PREPARE DOCUMENTS FOR TRAVEL
As you get ready to arrive in New Mexico, be sure to prepare your documents for travel. We recommend you to keep a copy in your checked luggage and one with your family at home.
Make sure you have these original documents available at all times while traveling to and within the United States:
- I-20 or DS-2019
- valid passport
- current visa
- copy of immunization records
- original supporting financial documents
- If your spouse and children will be coming to the U.S. with you, be sure to have their I-20 or DS-2019 forms and their passports available.
- You cannot arrive more than 30 days before your program start date, but please make sure to be here by the program start date at the latest.
- Once you arrive, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org or call 575-646-2834) as soon as possible.
Access from Airport to NMSU Main Campus:
NMSU main campus is located in Las Cruces, New Mexico.
- El Paso International Airport, El Paso, Texas – 45 mins driving distance from NMSU (PREFERRED, various shuttle options)
- Shuttle Services: