Please click on the appropriate step for more information.
In order to apply NMSU, you need to …
- Have high school degree with 2.75 GPA or above
- Meet language requirement criteria. (Access the Language Criteria for admission)
- Beginning Spring 2019, applications for admission must include a professional foreign credit evaluation report from a member institution of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) for every transcript from a foreign secondary school and/or university attended.
The following restrictions apply only to international students sponsored by NMSU in F-1 or J-1 status:
- Students studying in the Center for English Language Programs must be 18 years of age at the time they begin their program at NMSU in order to be admitted.
- Degree-seeking students who are 17 years of age at the time they begin their program at NMSU can be admitted, provided they live on campus.
Have any questions?